Mild degenerative changes of the facet joints L4-5, pain everyday. On Oxycodne, Hydorcodone. Permanent solution ?

H Mild degenerative changes of the facet joints L4-5. L5-S1 mild diffuse annular bulging of the intervertebral. S1-S2 There is a small cenral focal posterior protrusion of the disc materials with mild mass effect upon the thecal sac . I have been in PAIN everyday for the last 5 years! I have been a prisioner to my own pain! The only way I can do my day to day duties is with pain killers. I have been on Oxycodone 30 mg and Hydrocodone 10/325. I live in Chicago,Il and my doctor is retiring! A lot of doctors are afraid to prescribe these medications! My question is: What Doctor in Chicago,IL will prescribe me these medications?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013