Mild deafness and dumbness, has unshaped legs. What could be the best possible treatment for this?

Hello Dr, My Sister is 34 Yr old &by bith she is Dumb , Deaf ( only can sense loud noise due to its vibration ) & her legs are not in well shape due to which is not able to walk in good manner ( but she walks aukwardly & dont use wheel chair ). At the time of her birth my father consulted to some doctor but didnt got the healthy response from Doctor as these problems were from birth. Also in 70 s there was lack of awareness about capabilities of medical science. But now as she is growing older we are much concern towards her treatment if it is possible. Kindly suggest what is best possible in this regards. Also let me known which specialist we can meet for this. My family lives in BIHAR (Barauni) so it will be better if you will suggest some Dr. in BIHAR or Kokatta.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012
hello saurabh,
welcome to HCM forum,
your sister needs proper homeopathic treatment. with help of homeopathy she will benefited a lot in physical, emotional and mental level. so consult good classical homeopath.
best wishes