Mild cramps, tender and sore nipples, lower back pain, nausea. Pregnancy chances?

My last period was july 1. Me n my husband has been tryin for a baby. We had sex on july 13 all the way to freq htoday(july 2 . On july 18 i had mild cramps and the 19th. Also my nipples been very tender. Now my cramps come and go and also with sum lower back pain . today my nipples are still sore but not as much.. My period is due til either the 31 to about the first of august...... Culd i be pregnant or what.. Usually i cramp n sumtimes get nipple tenerness or back aches the week prior to my period. I never had all three at the same time. Plus the nipple tenderness almost two weeks 4fore ghe period... this morning my mouth got really watery as if i.was gona puke...... This feeling that i been feelin is like sumthing is stuck in my throat .happends at least 5 timesa dat
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic

If you and your husband are actively trying to conceive, then it is possible that your symptoms are related to pregnancy.

Women experience pregnancy differently but in general the symptoms are: tiredness, nausea, breast tenderness, abdominal discomfort, back pain, dizziness.

Home pregnancy tests are usually accurate if done at least 11 to 14 days after conception.

You can consider performing one of these to determine if you are pregnant.

I hope this helps