Mild cramps, light discharge, bleeding, tingling sensation. History of miscarriage. Pregnant?

I got normal mis carriage when i was 10 week and 6 days pregnant, on 5th March 2012.My monthly period in june was on 23 june 2012..After completion of my period from 3 July 2012 I am experiencing slight mild cramps frequently(same like pregnancy cramps). But on 18 July 2012 night there was a light color discharge and next day morning i got my monthly periods like bleeding for two days then it became light(all it happened for 6 days) still i m feeling mild cramps and pulstion kind now and then.. I fell like I m pregnant and there something in my womb..Today i went to Dr and had a scan..They said that there is little infection, no pregnancy..but i feel like im pregnant..I there any hance that I m pregnant..Are there any such cases who are pregnant even after period like bleeding..
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012