Mild cramping, lower back pain, tooth ache. On on phentermine. Getting pregnant?

My name is Ana, I'm 21 years old. I'm a mommy of a beautiful almost 3 year old little girl. I've been trying to conceive since about December 2012. I've been keeping track of my cycles since October 2012 and so far I know that my cycles vary from 36 day cycles to the longest being 45 days. My lmp was 01.31.13 and have still not had my period, and it is now day 49. I had ewcm on 02.18.13 but i'm not sure if I ovulated or not. I tested on 02/12/13, 02/15/13, and 02/18/13 and all negative. As far as having symptoms well I really haven't had many. I know that I feel mild cramping from time to time and a few days ago I had lower back pain but I just thought I was going to get my period, but still nothing. I am on phentermine and i'm peeing a lot but I'm guessing that has to do with the meds. Also, I'm now getting a bad toothache. It is the same tooth that I had a problem with with my first pregnancy. I just don't know whether to keep waiting for af or actually go and try to get a blood hcg test done. I don't have medical insurance at the moment so that's going to be a tough one for me.

Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013