Mild cramping, frequent urination, headaches, fatique, excessive thirst, inability to sleep, tender breasts, spotting. Pregnant?

Hi I am 24 and have two children. My youngest is 11months old and I am exclusively breastfeeding so I havent had a period since I had her. Oct 9th my hubby and I had a ” moment of weakness” and I took Plan B one step on Oct 12. Oct 11-18(today) I have been having mild cramping, frequent urination , headaches , fatique, excessive thirst, inability to sleep, tender breasts, sciatic pain on my right leg and spotting today only when I used the restroom. My question is, could I be pregnant? When should I take a test?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  109 Awaiting Answer