Mild chest pains, fluttering in chest. ECG normal. Prescribed medication for acid reflux. Problem persist

hey doc I have mild ches pains and my hart beats very loud I feel like a flutter in my ches mostly night times and during the da my hartbeat is 72bpm at resting rate I went to Er for an ECG but they found nothing den they took blood ddnt go fetch my results den I went to another doc he just gave me a steterscope checkup and he awso said I m fine den I told him I had acid cumin up in my throught and my stomache feels like its empty all the time den wen I eat my hart beats louder awso he den said I have acid reflux den he gave me meds worked for a week now my problem is worse I need awnsers plz help
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013