Mild chest pain, intense fatigue, discharge from breasts. Normal solo mono, brain scan, thyroid test, high prolactin levels. Reason?

am a 35 year old female hvng milk secretion in both breasts. done solo mono, brain scan, thyroid test... results are normal but my prolactin level is 68.9. I already had same problm last year and tkn medicine (at that time my prolactin level is only 20 but discharge was obvious ). Now again am taking the medicine for the same.. Now am hvng a mild pain in my left chest with heavy tiredness always...would like to know the reason... pls hlp
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  80 Awaiting Answer