Mild chest pain, diagnosed to be HTN. No relief with medicines. Suggestions?

SIR, I AM SUFFERING FROM A SMALL AND MILD PAIN IN THE LEFT SIDE OF THE CHEST , AND IT IS MILDLY EXTENDING TOWARDS LEFT HAND , NO SWETTING IS NOTICED, IT IS SINCE 3 TO 4 WEEKS, PREVIOUSLY I AM HAVING NORMAL BP STATUS AND UPTO THE PREVIOUS DAY OF THE TEST. I CONSULTED A DM CORDIOLOGIST AND A TMT, ECG , AND ECHO HAS BEEN DONE. AND BP IS AT 140 - 100, THE DOCTOR ASSURED ME THAT THE FUNCTION OF THE HEART IS GOOD AND NORMAL AND NOTHINGR TO WORRY, AND AFTER THAT HE DIAGONISED IT AS ____ HTN AND , PRESCRIBED PANTAPROZOLE, METOSARTON 25, AND AN ANTI DEPRESSENT AT NIGHT. BUT EVEN AFTER A THREE DAYS , NO NORMALCY IS NOTICED. KINDLY ADVISE ME WHAT TO DO. REGARDS.... AMARENDRABABU , YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013