Mild broad base disc bulge, degenerative disc disease post a fall, have pain in buttocks, thigh with numbness of sitting or lying down. What could be the cause?

In sep of 2010 I was working on a ladder and one of the legs broke on it. I was two rungs from the top and it was an eight foot latter. Im 6 feet tall so it was a good distince from the ground. I feel onto the top of a seven foot fence on my left side. I then feel on my butt onto a concrete sidewalk. I have never had back pain until this. I had an mri . And it showed a mild broad base disc bulg l4 l5 s1 and degenrative disc disease. I have lower back pain and my right buttock and right thigh goes numb when sitting and laying down. Is there anyway that all of this is due to the degerative disc disease alone? I was told that I may have sciatica as well
Asked On : Wed, 15 Feb 2012