Mild bleeding from the nose, pressure in the eye and headache after an injury to the nose. Need treatment?

Hi i have been hit on the nose around the nose bridge and on the nasal corner or left eye,by a hard object. There wasnt alot of bleeding on the outside or any obvious fracture ,but after three days of the trauma i still feel pain on that side of the nose with visible indentation on nose and whenever i lie down there is alot of pressure on my left eye as well. I keep on having headache and pain in left eye even after looking at routine things. The pain and pressure havent gone away,and cannot breath from that side of nose. What line of management should i take? Thank you, waiting for your reply Mrs.S
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013