Mild bleeding during periods. Why? Took primolut in the past. History of miscarriages and abortion

what is the reason of having a very less bleeding during my periods.....? my age is 32 and now i only bleed for one day and its not really bleeding just some spots thats all.. and its been like this for almost a year now !! what is the reason for this ?
i took some pills called parmolut N for 15 days a year ago and i use to take 6 pills in day, almost three years now since i got married now. i had one abourtation and 3 miscariges
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013