Mild bleeding after getting mirena removed. Severe cramps. Is it normal?

I had my Mirena removed on 2/7/13 after having it in place for 4 years...I started a light bleeding on 2/10... and today, 2/15 I passed a very large bloodclot, it was atleast a tablespoon or 2 measurement.... I m hoping this is just my body trying to get back to normal after 4 years of having the mirena in place but concerned with it being that large and cramps are worse then they ever was the 15 years prior to having the mirena put in place... Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013