Mild back pain, dry lips, dehydrated, cramps in calf and frequent urination. Help?

Hi I have mild back pain dry lips dehydrated and peeing a lot more than normal this week, where as last week I was eliminating waste more than peeing which wasn t normal either I am extreamly tired all day and over the last couple of months I have experienced severe cramps in my calf muscles during my sleep which have then left me aching for days afterwards. Also I m hungrey more than usual and have experienced thrush on and off since August last year can you give me any advice on what I should do? My nails have changed dramatically over the last 2 months also which they Are splitting and breaking before they have had the chance to even grow back and very very discoloured. Can you give me any advice please?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013