Mild attack. Angioplasty showed plague, calcium deposit. High cholesterol. Taking medications. How to further control it?

HI, I am 36years old. I had a mild attack on 29th November. I had a CT angiography and it showed plaque and calcium deposit in one of the main arteries. I had a lipid profile test done yesterday and the result was as follows: Cholestrol-130 triglycerides-213 HDL- 23 LDL-64.4 VLDL-42.6 Cholestrol/HDL Ratio- 5.65 Cholestrol LDL/HDL Ratio- 2.8. I am taking medication as follows: Pantocid DSR 1 tab in morning empty stomach Cardace 2.5 after B/F Sustamet 50mg after B/F Clopilet A 150 at night Atorva-80 at night Kindly advice what should I further do to control and balance
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013