Mild asthma, have unsteadiness on my feet. On Simvastatin and Fostair, take decaffeinated tea and coffee. How can I get relief?

My condition is not serious yet, but I am more aware of being unsteady on my feet than I was a year ago, I will be 80 at the beginning of August. Apart from taking Simvastatin and Fostair for very mild asthma , I am in good health. I had a middle ear problem about ten years ago and was proscribed a course of Serck tablems and advised to drink decaffeinated coffee and tea.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012