Thanks for writing your query.
It will be helpful if you let us know that when were your tests positive for H. pylori and whether you have take any proper treatment for it?
Your symptoms of bloating
sensation in abdomen seems to be due to gastritis
You should lead a healthy lifestyle and follow some precautions like :-
1. Avoid spicy/oily foods.
2. Donot miss a meal.
3. Avoid mental/emotional stress.
4. Avoid cigarette/alcohol.
5. Avoid gas forming foods like peas, legumes, cabbage, etc.
6. Avoid eating fast and talking while eating.
7. Donot self medicate, especially with pain killers and steroids
8. Always wash your hands before eating.
9. Consume food made in hygeinic conditions.
Sompraz contains esmaprazole, an antacid.
You can take Esmaprazole with Domperidone
10 mg daily for relief from your symptoms.
If your recent tests are positive for H. pylori, you should treat it with Metronidiazole 400 mg thrice a day along with Levoflox 500 mg once daily in combination with esmaprazole and domperidone.
Also take a probiotic
I hope this is helpful to you.