Mild acne and red pimples on face and back when exposed to sun. Oily skin. Suggest

Hi, I m 19 years old Guy form Rajasthan. From last 5 years I'm suffering from mild acne and pimples. Sometimes they disappear totally for almost 10 days and then again comes back. In starting almost all pimples appear red in color and then after two or three days they become white (a white color fluid develops in them). Except face I have pimples on back also but not on chest. Face skin type is Oily. When ever I go outside in day time, I get lot of pimples in very next day. I'm not using any kind cosmetic product on face from almost 3 yrs.

Thank You.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013