Mild abdominal pain after periods. History of having unprotected sex during periods. Pregnant?

Hello, I had unprotected sex while I was on my period. Day 3 was when we had sex. My periods last bout 6 days. After my period stopped, I started feeling mild pains in my abdominal like I was about to come on again, very mild. It last about 4 days. Could this mean that I could possibly be pregnant or does it mean I may have something and should get checked? Never had mild pains before when I finished my period. It kind of feel like the same pain when I had a miscarriage about this time last year.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013