Mild abdominal, back, leg pain. Urine, blood test, ultrasound done. Causes for pain?

hello sir, i am 20 years old and is suffering from mild pain on lower right abdominal quadrant . exactly i could not identify where is the pain . it feels as if its paining back side and in even right leg. sir i have shown to many docs and has undergo urine ,blood and ultrasound . my blood test shown 0000 wbc , urine test shown 0-2 hpf pus cells and all other were normal . what could be the cause of my pain sir plzzz help ???
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012