Mild T-cell lymphoma in small intestine, vomiting, loose stools. Causes for symptoms?

Hi I am getting treated for Low grade T CELL Lymphoma in small intestine for past 2 yrs. For past three months when 2 days or a week before I get my menses (Periods) I have Severe vomitting and lose stools. When I checked with my oncologist he told It is not due to the T CELL Lymphoma nad itd treatment. And asked my to check with a gynec. What may be the reason for this vomitting and loose stools befor my menses.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012