Mild PCOD. Taking contraceptive. Trying to have baby. Prescribed duphaston. What to do?

Hi Dr.Lundi, Well, i am 26yr old from india, just want to tell you that i have mild pcod , had been taking a contraceptive as prescribed by my gynae , while on contracetives my periods were regular but now i am off it, from last 3-4 months my periods were regular even wen off from contraceptives, now this month onwards we started trying for a baby, and my periods didnt come, i tested for hpt but it was negative, now today is 39th day of my cycle and periods havent come as yet. Saw my gynae she recommended me to take tab duphaston for 7 days. Its already been 5 days since im taking duphaston..still no periods. wot to do?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer