Mild BP, severe stress, get tensed easily, erectile dysfunction occasionally, concentration problems. Will this lead to heart issues?

i am 29 and is having slight blood pressure . My pulse rate varies from 70-90. My biggest problem is stress . I get easily tensed even on silly matters. I also sometimes feel that I have erective disfunction. But sometimes I get proper errection also. I always feel my pulse rate is high. I cannot sleep fully. some week ago I had an ECG . In that my doctor said that there is nothing in particular except minor case of blood pressure. But I cannot concentrate on anything. After getting tensed for a few time I again get tensed fearing that tension causes heart problems
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012