Migraines with aura. Have seizures. Taking zoloft. Different treatment option?

I have migraines with prodrome and aura, however, no headache . Recently started to have seizures when I suspect the headach would normally follow. I have seen my doctor and had a scan which was recorded when I was not having symptoms. It returned as normal. The migraines, with or without the seizures, almost always occur during PMS , either just before my period or a few days prior. I was given a diagnosis of migraine variant. No other treatment was offered as I take BC pills and 50 mg of Zoloft daily. My gyno has suggested raising my dose of Zoloft to 100 mg for 10 days out od my cycle. I am considering this, My question is, do you think there could be a different diagnosis or treatment option? the seizures are quite frightening.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013