Migraines, stuttering, missed periods, stopped ovulating. Treatment options?

Hi iam 25 years old i have a history of migraines but they changed recently they used to be on my right side now there on my left i have been having pain on my left side of my bdyon and off too i have also been stuttering which my husband informed me of tonight i also have not had my period in almost 5 months ultrasound was normal and no pregnancy dr thinks i stoped ovulating. Please help me with finding out what s wrong with me
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013