Migraines, stomach bloating, lower back pain, dizziness, nausea. Medical attention required?

i have been having migraines and been very tired and also my stomach has been swelling continuously and almost non stop it is very hard and it has a feeling that I would describe as not quite right My lower back has been hurting and I have been having a lot of dizziness lately as well as nauseus and I constantly feel as though I may throw up, although I have not actually thrown up yet. What is causing this and should I see a doctor?
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012