Migraines, slurred speech. Taking neurontin. Spinal tap, high protein, CT shows spots in brain. Causes?

Hi, I have been told hat I have migraines without headaches that cause slurred speech and trouble with the right side of my body when this happens. I am currently taking neurontin 300 mg just increased to 3 times a day. is there anything else I should look into. My spinal tap came back with high protein level and something to do with the immune system which is not where they want it but the neurologist does not seem to be worried about this. I do have spots on teh brain but they are at the fron of the brain not where MS is usually located. Thanks for any help
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012