Migraines since childhood. Took pain medication for disc injury. Popping in the head. Reason?

I'm 51 female. I've had migrines since I was 12, but Menopause has slowed these headaches down. Yesterday I had one. It actually woke up with it. Neck and top of head pain. I took some Norco I have for my disc injury so I took this with over counter migraine meds. I put ice on my neck and was bec ridden. I woke up to a loud pop in my head and sill had the headache pain. i just interested to know you ever heard of this.
I've never had this with my other migraines. Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013