Migraines, pressure in ears, skull pain, nausea, dizziness, weight loss. Causes for symptoms?

I am experiencing migraines with pressure in my ears. I have had these attacks since I was four. It feels like a pick-axe is smashing me in the back, bottom right side of my skull . Lately they ve been getting increasingly worse, and I have been getting nauseous and dizzy/light headed. As well I have lost a rapid amount of weight. I have had cat scans done and MRI s but nothing has showed up. I am desperate
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012