Migraines onset with blackout followed by sparks in eyesight, headache. Could this be due to pin-worms?

Hello i was wondering if ive ever had pinworms? do research because i started getting these huge migranes! Because headaches are side effects of pinworms. Well first thing that happens when i i know im going to get a when start to blackout i could see like little sparks in my eyesight then j get the headache so i was wondering if i get these because pinqorms i never.knew what pinworms are till today.ive never seen then so im not sure if i have a headache cause of pinqorms. Ive had the migranea 3-4 times these last 3 yearapleaae help me
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012