Migraines, one-sided headaches. Taken vasograin, dizziness. Alternative medication?

Hi Doctor, I get a lot of migraines. I have headache on one side of head sometimes on both side of head.with eyes first migraine attack triggered last month i.e 10th December. I have taken vasograin 3 tabs in one week. then 10 days no headache. now again migraine attack triggered. I came to know that vasograin has some side effects and migranil is not available in my city.I also fell dizziness . what should I do? and Please refer a medicine for emergency. I Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013