Migraines, moderate alzheimer's patient. Put on topamax 300mg. Stopped all drugs finally. Is there anything to improve memory?

I took Topamax several years ago to help me with migraines. I think I was on around 300 mg, but I can t remember exactly. I had to go off it because my memory was so poor. I was like a moderate alzheimer s patient. it has been several years since I have been off the drug, actually all drugs finally. is there anything I can do to improve my memory? I am a 41 year old female. my memory did improve some since I have been off the med, but it is still significan t poor for my age. it is very noticiable to those around me how poor my memory is.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012