Migraines, left side of body goes numb, eye twitching. Should i be worried?

My name is Jordan, age 24, I have had migraines with aura since I was 13. They happen on the right front of my head and before the pain sets in the left side of my body/face/tongue/ hand goes numb. All that is normal but after the migraine all my motor functions are back to normal. Except for the last one I had two days ago. Since then my left eye has been twitching rapidily on and off. If you only look through my left eye everything I see is shaky just during the twitching. I have been told by my neuro migraines don t have perminent side effects, should I be worried?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013