Migraines, cramps and bloated stomach during periods. Missing periods. No intercourse. What could be the reason?

Hello I'm 15 and I have had my period since I was 9 or 10. It have always been relatively heavy, but came and went on time. I would notice the symptoms easily from migraines, cramps, getting hot, and my stomach feeling bloated. The problem is I'm suppose to getting my period tomorrow and there are no signs what's so ever. Another thing is that the period is getting lighter, which I'm happy with and its skipping random days like I might have it three days, not the next and have it for a day after.
All people keep asking me is am I pregnant. No I'm not I have never been active in any intercourse.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013