Migraines, bloody nose, black eye, scan report normal, nausea, not able to sleep

I occasionally get severe pain in my head that has in the past been classified as migraines. but along with these migraines I get a bloody nose and/or a black eye . this has happened many times over the years and as of yet no one has had a good answer. I recently had a scan of my head done with no negative results. but this evening I again find myself facing this issue. the pain in my head this evening has not only caused a black eye around my right eye but has darkened a bit around my left eye. it has also caused me inability to sleep and nausea .
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012