Migraine with pain in the center of the head with vomiting, relief on lying down in the dark as light, sound hurts. All tests normal, no relief with medicines. Effective remedy?

I am trying to figure out what type of migraines i have, and what to do to stop it. My migraines make my head hurt in the center of my head. Sometimes it makes me sick and causes me to throw up. It usually hurts so bad I have to lay down in the dark because the light hurts my head. Alot of the times loud sounds will make it worse. I ve had some test done but nothing is found wrong and all the medicine I ve tried do not work.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012