Migraine, weird smell in nose, diagnosed with bipolar, got off abilify, advised neurologist consultation. Advice?

yes i have been experiencing a hightened sense of smell for the past two months. i have migranes that go with it. i have been diagnosed as bipolar for over 20 years and have never had this kind of problem before. i was just taken off of abilify and that is when the problem began about a month after that. i have been to an ent and he couldn t find anything wrong. i went to my therapist and she sugested i see a neurologist . i am at my wits end about what to do, any adivice ?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012