Migraine, vomiting and cramps. Am I pregnant? Worry about palpitation?

I m A 24 yr old female with two kids. I started having a serious migrane this morning and vommiting followed along with severe cramps . I took a pregnancy test a week or so ago cuz I thought my husband and I slipped up a little but it was negative. My period is a few days late and I m nervous that I might be pregnant I want a baby again I m just scared of the criticism my heart rate has also been jumping up and down and causing me to feel like my heart is pounding out of my chest
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012