Migraine, taking vasograin. Is it safe? What is the alternative for it?

hi please tell me the best replacement of vasograin tablet for migrain patient my wife is suffering from migrain form last one year. whenever she goes out in bright sunny day she feels pain. she is taking vasograin tablets for quit some time now. i heard people saying that vasograin tablet is not safe. you are requested to guide us and also tell us the replacement of vasograin tablets. you can send your answer on email (soniasharma15.9@gma WWW.WWWW.WW
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013