Migraine, taking sebilium 10mg and recita forte, feels drowsy ,lack of concentration, lethargic and knee pain

hi my mother is taking sebilium 10mg and recita forte since august 2011 and her age is 63 years. doctors has prescribed this medicine because of migraine and now she is complaining of drowsiness,lack of concentration, lethargic and knee pain . Is that because of the drugs she is taking?Please suggest us shall we continue with the drugs or any other measure we can take to improve her problem?
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012