Migraine, shooting pain in arm, hyperventilating, strong painkillers, dizziness and weakness

Hi, Im 20yrs old with a 1yr old baby, On Friday I was taken to Emergency Via Ambulance due to waking up with bad migraine ,and shooting tingly eletric pin and needle type feeling starting in my left hand and working its way through my body,i was hypoventilating when they arrived,I spent from 8.00am - 2.30pm in emergency on drip etc,they found nothing in my blood and sent me home on strong painkillers,today ive pretty much slept all day expect for eating,toilet and tending to bubs when my partner went out,everytime i lift something or walk etc i feel weak,dizzy and the tingling is more intense,idk what this is and why its happening or if i should go back to ed,im also got upper back pain.
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012