Migraine, partial seizure, numbness in both hands. Prescribed levipil 500, ecosprin. Cause?

Eight months back Doctor ( Neurologist ) has prescribed me Levipil 500 with ecosprin ..due to migraine and a single epiosode of partial seizure .. Though my migraine is cured to large extent but I also get numbness in both my hands at nightwhile sleeping which still exists ..what can be the cause? Nerve conduction tests were normal..I got a second opinion from another senior neurologist who has added topomac and retense (which I haven t started yet)..Is topomac advisable for me since I get numbness in my hands daily..Pl. help.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012