Migraine, paralysis, involuntary vocalizations, shaking. Taking relpax. Treatment?

During my migraine last night I experienced a bunch of things -a sort of paralysis , which I ve had before, but also involuntary vocalizations - not talking but sort of shrilling or rattling air through my vocal cords, and my hands and feet flapping and scrabbling and pedaling. I ve been diagnosed with atypical migraines. What causes the movements and what are they called? I take Relpax for the migraines but unfortunately last night I took it rather too late so I had a worse than usual attack.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012