Migraine not cured by medicine. Feeling dizzy, lousy, nausea, fullness in ears, hearing loss. What's wrong?

Hi! I am being treated for migraines but the medicine is not helping me and I am suffering from dizziness , as well as nausea , a fullness in the ears, pressure above my eyebrows, a sometimes clicking in my ears when I yawn or chew, and I just feel lousy all the time. Some days I am so dizzy I cannot get out of bed because the room is spinning. I ve been to an ENT (who gave me the migraine medicine - Topomax) and I do have a hearing loss in both ears. My husband thinks I m crazy and making this up but I really do not feel normal at all anymore.
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012