Migraine, nausea, chest pain, sweating, abnormal ECG. Any suggestions?

i went to the er yesterday with a migraine that was different than my usual because of the rest of the symptoms i was having. i had nausea for only a few mins but i broke out in a sweat that made my clothes very damp, i felt shakey and my chest hurt. when i went to the er all they sai was oh you are having a migraine , i SAID this time its different i apparently bugged them enough about my chest hurting to have them order a ekg the notes state abnormal ecg, nonspecific st abnormality, normal sinus rythm. i still have chest discomfort, i have never had high bp but the past 2 days it has been 150/100..the toridol has worked in the past but not this time, i was also given morphine and although my bp was 145/102 when i wwas discharged, they gave me percocet and told me to f/u with my pcp. any suggestions, this was just weird for me, i am a 39 yr. old female, i have never had high bp or chest discomfort
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012