Migraine like headache, nausea. Used sunbed. Dehydrated or symptoms of what disease?

I used a sunbed for the first time for 3 minutes about 5 hours ago. I have a Type 1 skin (very pale and freckled) but have not noticed any change in my skin, although I expected to redden or burn given my extremely pale skin. However, I am experiencing a migraine-like headache and nausea and I'm concerned that my body could be reacting badly to even this small exposure to the UV light. It's entirely possible that I could simply be dehydrated but wondered if these symptoms could point to anything more serious. Thank you!
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013