Migraine headaches that travel from one temple to other, severe soreness on top of head. Help?

Hi, My name is Stacy. I have Migraine Headaches , they go from one side of my temple to the other. Other times my whole head hurts with sharp stabbing pain. this can go on for days and weeks. Right in the middle of the top of my head gets so sore i can t even brush my hair. I have take every thing on the market bet nothing works. I even had CT s and MRI s, but they say they can t find nothing. I need help. Can you help?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013