Migraine headaches, strep throat, sinus infection, ear infection. Taking amoxicillin with potassium. Sufficient?

I started out with a migraine headache. Went to store and bought some excedrin . That didnt help. A day later I got an ear infection and lasted 2 weeks before i seen my doctor. He said I had a severe sinus infection and he even tested me for strep throat and that came by postitive. He gave me antibiotic amoxicillin with potassium and told me to buy a nasal congestant and told me to finish all of the antiobiotic that he had prescribed. i am still taking them at this time but now I have a swollen lymph node on the left side of my neck and stiffness and pain in my neck closer to my skull. Then the last couple of days my bones in my neck/back and knee have been making cracking/popping noises which i very unusual. On top of this I havent ran a fever but been very weak and headaches occasionally. i can barely turn my head or perform my everyday functions without being in pain. been reading alot of possibilities online but havent found anything for certain. I am kind of worried about what is causing all this. i am only 25 and already had my meningitis shot
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013