Migraine headaches, high BP, recurring UTI. Taking Calcigard Retard, Metapure XL 50. Kidney scan shows scarring. Treatment?

My mother age is 49 and she is suffuring by maigrane headche last 4 years now its seviour and also problem of high BP,recurrent UTI , Renal Disease ( As per DMSA Renal scan report scaring in the left kidney and right kidney with avidence of scar ,Left Kidney function 7% and Right Kidney function 93%) Current Medicince Daily - Calcigard Retard, Metapure XL 50, Telma Q, Rozucore 10. Mg. minipress 2.5 Mg, Nephrosave( for Serum Creatinine 1.5 ) Febutaz/Fubujet ( for Uric Accid ) and yesterday my family dr. prescribed injection Nerokind for headche. now i am totaly blank because since 2003 i am faced the all problem what we can do? Now BP is normal range where as need to be continued above all medicine. because due to all dosage body hit gone up, Please........... Please..........Help me 0000.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012