Migraine headache, fluctuating BP, elevated heart rate, lips tingling, dizziness, nausea. Head CT done. Taken Inderal. Cause?

thank-you . I have not been feeling well for a while having miagraine headaches but the last two days having tingling on my lips and some dizziness along with nausea and dry heaves. Blood pressure 149/103 then 135/102/and then back 135/92 all with pulse rate averaging in the 70s. Had a head CT in April for the continued headaches which was normal. Blood pressure had stayed normal and was having problem with elevated heart rate and was prescribed Inderal daily. Just dont think something is just right and advice would be appreciated..Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012